Friday, March 19, 2010

Chapter 1

Jessie: *on chatzy* ~Hey guys :)~ ((when its in ~ ~ its typing ;))
Laura: ~Hehe I have Kool-Aid and Ice Tea >:)~
Cassie: ~x.x...oh dear...~
Aleja: *gets on* ~DUDES DUUUUUDES I HAVE NEWS!~
Laura: ~MY SISTER AND I AREN'T RELATED :D:D:D
Aleja: ~...no....~
Laura: ~crap..x.x..~
Jessie: ~OK JUST TELL US~
Tia: *gets on* ~Nicky and me are going to see KSM :D~
Aleja: ~EVERYONE SHUT UP! WE ARE ALL GOING TO SEE THE JONAS BROTHERS TOGETHER ALL OF US :D~
Tia: ~Dude how is that possible we live all around USA~
Laura: ~x.x...~
Tia: ~EXCEPTTTTTT LAURFA sorry x.x~
Cassie: ~OK SO WE ARE ALL GOING TO A JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT?! :D:D:D:D LAURA OK GO GET THE WHIP CREAM >:D~
Jessie&Aleja&Tia: ~o.o??~
Laura: ~>:D AND THE CHERRY?~
Cassie: ~>:D YES~
*Desi and Ky enter*
Desi:~ O.O!!! I GET TO MEET ALL OF U? :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D: *spazz atack* :D~
Ky: O.O!? SWEEET~
*Court gets on*
Everyone except Court: ~COURT:D~
Court: ~Im meeting all of u?o.o~
Jessie: ~I dont see how but apparently..~
----------------------------------------THE DAY BEFORE THE CONCERT-------------
Jessie: *gets on* ~Hey(: OK Im wearing my skinny jeans and the shirt that says Im JonasHead...deal with it then the little smiley face and my converse :D~
Aleja:
~Im wearing my skinny jeans my converse and my shirt that has Nick and Me <:) ~
Laura:
~I'm wearing my skinnies..my converse...and my jonas shirt~
Cassie:
~secrettt >:D~
Court:
~oh god what are you wearing...~
Cassie:
~>:D!~
*Tia enters*
Tia:
~OMG OMG OMG OMG OOOOMMMGGGGG GUYS I GOT US ALL BACKSTAGE PASSEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
Everyone:
~O.O!!!!!!!!!!!~
-----Concert Night-----
Everyone: *meets each other*
Laura: CAAAAASSSIIIIEEEEE ALLEEEJJJJJJAAAA JJEESSSIIIIEEEE TIIIFFFAAAA COOOUUURRRTTTTT DEESSSIIIIIIIIII KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Jessie: IS IT ACTUALLY CHATZY GIRLS?
Aleja: YES
Desi: DUDE THIS IS AWESOME
Court: OH MY GOD NO MORE TYPING *smiles huge*
Cassie: *walks in with a huge suitcase* Don't ask..
Aleja:ok to our seats then lets meet THE JONAS BROTHERS! *sqeauls*
EveryoneElse: *squeals*
------After the concert-----
Everyone: *walks to JB*
Aleja: HI :D
Cassie&Jessie: *immediately in love with Nick*
Laura: DO YOU LIKE CANADA!?
Nick: Yes.
Joe: No.
Kevin: I'm more of a France guy
Court: OMG *hugs Nick until he can't breathe*
Nick: CANT. BREATHE
Court: *giggles* oops..*smiles*
Laura: *smells him* mmm...mint..
Joe: haha...just have to love these fans
Tia: *spazzing*
Kevin: *gets a text* DANIS IN LABOR EVERYONE ON THE BUS NOW
Jessie: all of us?
Kevin: NO ALL OF THE SEAL EXHIBIT!


No comments:

Post a Comment